Any who, ever since returning from Scotland (I got back exactly a month ago (sayyyy what??!), I’ve been on the go- read, there’s always something going on/ never a dull moment/ pencil me in for that event! You get the picture. So, here’s what I’ve been up to lately, laundry list style:
- Back in acting class
- “Modeling” for ModJewel (use code MYFIRSTMOD for 10% off!!)
- Create and Cultivate POP UP in Beverly Hills for a dose of inspriation and boss ass ladies.
- The Taste of LA with @missfoodieproblems AKA eating and drinking all the food on the backlot of Paramount.
- I’m in a play! It’s about one-night-stands, and actually closes tonight, but I’ve had a blast being back on stage.
- There was a baking night, and I made a silly Instagram story to go along with it. Raw cookie dough was consumed.
- No notifications- well almost. While I was in Scotland I turned off ALL the notifications on my phone, and since returning I’ve only turned on texts and phone calls. It’s so refreshing and I feel like I’m checking my phone a lot less.
- Hi Fall!! Yesterday marked the first official day of Autumn, and, yes, this is a weirdly placed point, but in my stream of consciousness. I want LA to get about 15 degrees colder- can you do that Mother Nature??
- Taking a few minutes to daily (errrr almost every day) to “meditate”, aka lighting these candles and journaling. The power of positive thinking works wonders.
- COLLEGE FRIENDS VISIT!! (post to come about “things to do in LA with out-of-towners”) And we went all around town naturally, and ate VERY well.
- Taking solo hikes sans music. It’s great for the soul.
- Watch Sophie’s dog, realize I cannot/am not ready for my own dog. It’s like having a child. NOT READY.
- Attending birthdays, late night karaoke and an Emmy’s party…. and the very unwelcome hangovers associated. Usually cured by a donut.
- AND then in between life happening, I’m mad at myself because I didn’t make a wine video this Wednesday. Trying to let that one go, as there are only so many hours in the day.
- I recently bought this GIANT DESK CALENDAR in attempts to plan my life/blog content out in a more organized fashion. I’m becoming my mother, and totally ok with that. She’s the best.
- Planning on a couple trips these next few month and eyeing Northern California, New York (again I know!) and Austin for the BBQ and Tex-Mex.
Enjoy your weekend!
P.S. If you’re in the Midwest slash on the East Coast eat an apple cider donut for me. Thanks (they realllly need to get on that trend in LA!)